Help  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search
Hello There, Mystery Audiophile!  Register  Login

Automated Email Response After a Paypal Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You should receive an email if you make a donation. Check your SPAM folder, and please let me know ASAP if you did not receive the email with the activation code.

Please note that donation is not compulsary or necessary. Snakeoil OS is designed to be free, and will remain so.  Thanks
Follow The Music, Follow Snakeoil.
My home Internet connection is down. Google Australia NBN and you'd find I'm now one of many with this problem.

Unfortunatley PayPal donations is performed from home. This means donations are no longer processed automatically. If you have donated and not receive a code, it's because of this. Please be patient while I try to get the Internet fixed, and also find time to process the emails.
And the Internet is working again. And donation processing are working... 

On hindsight my post above make it sound like there are a lot of donations coming in.. There really is not, and that's how I like it. :) Again a reminder that donations aren't necessary - Snakeoil will still sound good whether you're using the free edition or the activated edition.

This project's donations is really a social experiment on how much people are willing to fork out for snakeoils.