Help  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login

If you havn't got a email response from in 24 hours

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

... Please re-send the email again. 

The whole email system seem to be acting up and mails are either taking a long time to send, or recieve. It gets real confusing when the mail servers become unpredictable.

The best ways to communicate for technical support will be this support forum. This is the ideal platform as it's the least messy of all.

Cheers,
AK
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!
Friday I worked till 10:30pm.
Saturday it's 12:30pm
Sunday it's 11:15pm
Monday it's till 10ish.
Tuesday, I'm finally home at 4:56pm, and don't intend to work late. But I'm more exhausted than usual.

Between Friday to Monday I hardly get any sleep. And I start the day at 6am, sometimes earlier. Apparently I have sent a email, but I have no memory of doing that.  Weird times...

But I'm not working on Snakeoil. Havn't had since the beta release. Yes I admitted I am a little pampered, but this 4 day strech was epic.

Havn't been looking at emails or much. But guys, if you guys have made a donation, or become a patron, but not get the activation code in return, please let me know ASAP so I can look into this.
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!

SnakeoilOS Mission
[-]

Our mission is to create a free to use computer OS that is easy to install, intuitive to operate and play music that will connect and engage with you emotionally.

SnakeoilOS gives you the freedom to spend more time on listening, enjoying and exploring music. Wasting time on computers is now a thing of the past! Everything is constantly evolving/improving. Please check back often for updates.

If you like this project, do show your support with a small token donation. All donations collected will be used to run this website, and for purchasing new equipment for the project.

Latest Threads
[-]
Advertising
[-]
Possibly Related Threads...