[SOLVED] How to setup MPD? MPDorLMS?
(31-Mar-2021, 03:15 AM)Tecko Wrote: how do you connect snakeoilOS/LMS to pc/laptop? I have two options using squeezelite-x but that stopt playing now and than. Or using dlna render like 5kplayer but that only plays one song at the time. I can not find perfect player to connect to windows10 pc.

... find squeezeplay testing it now.
In the Snakeoil webapp, you should see "Remote Control", and it should say "LMS Server". Click on that, and you will get a way queue songs.

Let me know if it's not working for you.
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!

(31-Mar-2021, 12:44 PM)agent_kith Wrote:
(31-Mar-2021, 03:15 AM)Tecko Wrote: how do you connect snakeoilOS/LMS to pc/laptop? I have two options using squeezelite-x but that stopt playing now and than. Or using dlna render like 5kplayer but that only plays one song at the time. I can not find perfect player to connect to windows10 pc.

... find squeezeplay testing it now.
In the Snakeoil webapp, you should see "Remote Control", and it should say "LMS Server". Click on that, and you will get a way queue songs.

Let me know if it's not working for you.

no that is not working for me. Because you have to select musicplayer. And the pc is not there. You need for example sqeeuzelite. When I use squeezeplay this player is in the list from musicplayers.

LMS does not play m3u radio streams. Is there a plugin for it or a way to config lms for it?

Problem, Tidal and Qobuz do not play hi-res playbak output. The strange thing is that my local hi-res albums does play hi-res playback, verry strange, the settings for Tidal and Qobuz I put to hi-res.

(06-Apr-2021, 10:55 PM)Tecko Wrote: Problem, Tidal and Qobuz do not play hi-res playbak output. The strange thing is that my local hi-res albums does play hi-res playback, verry strange, the settings for Tidal and Qobuz I put to hi-res.
Don't have Qobuz or Tidal myself. Go into LMS web portal, under settings, look for Qobuz and Tidal, check the settings there and see if there's any settings for hi-res.
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!

(07-Apr-2021, 07:59 AM)agent_kith Wrote:
(06-Apr-2021, 10:55 PM)Tecko Wrote: Problem, Tidal and Qobuz do not play hi-res playbak output. The strange thing is that my local hi-res albums does play hi-res playback, verry strange, the settings for Tidal and Qobuz I put to hi-res.
Don't have Qobuz or Tidal myself. Go into LMS web portal, under settings, look for Qobuz and Tidal, check the settings there and see if there's any settings for hi-res.

It works again I did not change anything very strange. Maybe after an update for LMS it did not work and had to reboot. I am not shure what the problem was.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tecko's post:
  • agent_kith

Problem I can not play mp4 in LMS, so I can not use the mixcloud plugin. What to do to get mp4 playing? It does not play to my dac, but does play to other devices? Some configuration is wrong?

Got it running, think bij installing dependicies for R2 plugin it is fixed. <sudo apt-get install libasound2 libasound2-dev libflac-dev libmad0-dev libfaad-dev libmpg123-dev libvorbis-dev><make -f Makefile.debian> and mixcloud is running on my new DAC TEAC-301-x. Sounds great by the way.