Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify Client
(08-May-2021, 08:49 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: Running 1.2 on Intel NUC.  Spotify Connect installed properly, used VNC Viewer to get into login screen and successfully logged in.  However, cannot play any music, getting error message that "Spotify can't play this right now".  The music is from Spotify and can be played on phone etc, but cannot be played via Spotify Connect
My bad, I've only tested Spotify Client will start, havn't actually tried playing anything on it.. Will see if I can figure this out later.
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!
[-] The following 1 user Likes agent_kith's post:
  • Snoopy8

Bookmarks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merging Technologies: Butler Client agent_kith 7 2,680 11-Mar-2019, 12:31 PM
Last Post: agent_kith

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsor

[-]
Latest Threads
intel nuc wifi drivers
Last Post: vinaymoturi
Yesterday 08:48 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 44
Ongoing status updates with new UI for G...
Yesterday 10:49 AM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 645
Snakeoil Firmware - 1.2.0 (Gear Isolatio...
Yesterday 10:07 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 718
Radio Firmware update
18-Sep-2021 11:33 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 489
中文亂碼問題
15-Sep-2021 02:51 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 35

[-]
SnakeoilOS Mission Statement

Our mission is to create a free to use computer OS that is easy to install, intuitive to operate and play music that will connect and engage with you emotionally.

SnakeoilOS gives you the freedom to spend more time on listening, enjoying and exploring music. Wasting time on computers is now a thing of the past! Everything is constantly evolving/improving. Please check back often for updates.

If you like this project, do show your support with a small token donation. All donations collected will be used to run this website, and for purchasing new equipment for the project.

[-]
Random Quotes
DACs And Motherboards Working With S...
Bromf's profile Bromf
Does snakeoil installed on Raspberry (or same ARM) computer single-board ? Yes on Raspberry Pi. See here under Downloads.... Also look in the Walk-throughs ...

>