Troubles with live flash using
(28-Sep-2018, 02:14 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: All kinds of PCM - the same.  On musicla signal - very small amplitude, like background (and my speakers are 95 db/m/w sendetive). Thet are more loud and frequent when play sine wave.  If I change pc  usb 2.0 to laptop usb 3.0 - clicks are here, but 10times more rare.   Can I attach video record somehow?
You can upload to youtube/vmeo/facebook/etc, and include it here. (Click the video icon in the editor, to the left of the smiling face).

(28-Sep-2018, 02:14 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: Windows PC - I do not have at home, should borrow some laptop.
Not sure if I can help in any other way.. One other thing to try, perhaps use a different USB port? See if that works. Try different USB cables as well.
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!

(28-Sep-2018, 02:27 PM)agent_kith Wrote:
(28-Sep-2018, 02:14 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: All kinds of PCM - the same.  On musicla signal - very small amplitude, like background (and my speakers are 95 db/m/w sendetive). Thet are more loud and frequent when play sine wave.  If I change pc  usb 2.0 to laptop usb 3.0 - clicks are here, but 10times more rare.   Can I attach video record somehow?
You can upload to youtube/vmeo/facebook/etc, and include it here. (Click the video icon in the editor, to the left of the smiling face).
(28-Sep-2018, 02:14 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: Windows PC - I do not have at home, should borrow some laptop.
Not sure if I can help in any other way.. One other thing to try, perhaps use a different USB port? See if that works. Try different USB cables as well. 

ports and cables tried already, all the same.  When upload video, will post.  When solve this issue, than will come back for Snakeoil testing again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Volodymyr's post:
  • agent_kith

OS is installed.   
With VNC I can also access to OS-PC.
But, when I launch HQPlayer - there goes green pop up window something like "soon you player will start" and nothing happens.
MPD starts and plays correct.

How to start HQPlayer?

(06-Oct-2018, 10:27 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: OS is installed.   
But, when I launch HQPlayer - there goes green pop up window something like "soon you player will start" and nothing happens.

How to start HQPlayer?
Can you generate a diagnostic file, and send it to me? The email to send the file to is shown when you generate the file.

(07-Oct-2018, 09:15 AM)agent_kith Wrote:
(06-Oct-2018, 10:27 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: OS is installed.   

How to start HQPlayer?
Can you generate a diagnostic file, and send it to me? The email to send the file to is shown when you generate the file. 
Done

Got your email days ago. Haven't had the time to go through it yet. Apologies for the delay, will let you know once I find something from the logs.

(09-Oct-2018, 05:21 PM)agent_kith Wrote: Got your email days ago. Haven't had the time to go through it yet. Apologies for the delay, will let you know once I find something from the logs.

no clicks with windows 10.  Unfortunately sound of W10 is sintetic p.of.sh_t. ))

(29-Oct-2018, 08:20 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: no clicks with windows 10.  Unfortunately sound of W10 is sintetic p.of.sh_t. )) 
I'm preparing Blind Testing update 1 with the latest version of HqPlayer. Hopefully that will fix your issue.

Will let you know when it's released.

Now, got rid off those clicks with AVLinux distro + installing other XMose firmware.  No sure what gave the result, suppose its another firmware.

(05-Nov-2018, 10:19 PM)Volodymyr Wrote: Now, got rid off those clicks with AVLinux distro + installing other XMose firmware.  No sure what gave the result, suppose its another firmware.
What do you mean? You're not getting clicks in AVLinux now, but still getting them when using Snakeoil?