intel nuc boxnuc7i3bnh not IP: and...
At the first start after installation there is no IP and disables the input of digits when entering the password, when entering the login numbers there is. the internet tried to connect on lan and without

(01-Apr-2018, 04:39 PM)Sergey Wrote: At the first start after installation there is no IP and disables the input of digits when entering the password, when entering the login numbers there is. the internet tried to connect on lan and without

Can't info of network chip on this computer, but a good chance it's the i210 network chip? If yes, please modify your USB boot disk with this kernel. If it's not the i210 please let me know so I can build a kernel for it.
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!

(01-Apr-2018, 05:01 PM)agent_kith Wrote:
(01-Apr-2018, 04:39 PM)Sergey Wrote: At the first start after installation there is no IP and disables the input of digits when entering the password, when entering the login numbers there is. the internet tried to connect on lan and without

Can't info of network chip on this computer, but a good chance it's the i210 network chip? If yes, please modify your USB boot disk with this kernel. If it's not the i210 please let me know so I can build a kernel for it. 

set with the addition of a file for the i210. IP did not appear and does not allow entering digits into the password

(01-Apr-2018, 06:00 PM)Sergey Wrote: set with the addition of a file for the i210. IP did not appear and does not allow entering digits into the password 
Can you find out the model of the network chip this board is using?

As for entering digits. Do you mean you want a password that's only numbers? Or it doesn't accept any characters? Can you take a picture of that screen so I can better understand what's going on? thanks.

(01-Apr-2018, 06:07 PM)agent_kith Wrote:
(01-Apr-2018, 06:00 PM)Sergey Wrote: set with the addition of a file for the i210. IP did not appear and does not allow entering digits into the password 
Can you find out the model of the network chip this board is using?

As for entering digits. Do you mean you want a password that's only numbers? Or it doesn't accept any characters? Can you take a picture of that screen so I can better understand what's going on? thanks.Sorry, when you type the password, no keys work. Could not find information about the network chip, the manufacturer has only information Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V adapter
[Image: IMG_4194.jpg]

(01-Apr-2018, 06:58 PM)Sergey Wrote: Sorry, when you type the password, no keys work. Could not find information about the network chip, the manufacturer has only information Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V adapter
Ah, the I219-V chip. There already is talk about this, try this kernel (Post #11) and see how it goes. Might also solve the strange keyboard issues you have.

Are you saying you can use the keyboard anywhere else but not in the password? Can you take a picture and show me that screen?

[Image: test_password.png]

You don't see the big circles appear when you type anything? And yet the keyboard will work anywhere else? That's a strange one and hope that new kernel will fix it.

(02-Apr-2018, 08:12 AM)agent_kith Wrote:
(01-Apr-2018, 06:58 PM)Sergey Wrote: Sorry, when you type the password, no keys work. Could not find information about the network chip, the manufacturer has only information Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V adapter
Ah, the I219-V chip. There already is talk about this, try this kernel (Post #11) and see how it goes. Might also solve the strange keyboard issues you have.

Are you saying you can use the keyboard anywhere else but not in the password? Can you take a picture and show me that screen?

[Image: test_password.png]

You don't see the big circles appear when you type anything? And yet the keyboard will work anywhere else? That's a strange one and hope that new kernel will fix it.
Input from the keyboard works everywhere except for entering the password at the first start of OS

(02-Apr-2018, 10:01 AM)Sergey Wrote: Input from the keyboard works everywhere except for entering the password at the first start of OS
[/quote]
Oh.. my bad! Oh For some reason I thought you have problems during installation. Now I understand what you're trying to say.

That is normal.

At the console you are not supposed to see anything when you type in your password.

In other words, when you type in your user name, you see what you are typing. But when you reach the password prompt, nothing shows up when you type. This is a LINUX thing. It's a security thing - they don't want people looking behind you to guess the number of characters in your password.

Enter your password as usual, and then hit ENTER. You should get into the console then. Thumbs Up

I changed the file in the distribution. Has installed anew. IP was determined when connecting to the LAN. I entered on another computer in the OS. I made the settings for the library, player. Network settings are not touched. If you try to connect a Snakeoil PC to a sniffer via wi-fi, nothing happens. What can be done?

(02-Apr-2018, 03:53 PM)Sergey Wrote: I changed the file in the distribution. Has installed anew. IP was determined when connecting to the LAN. I entered on another computer in the OS. I made the settings for the library, player. Network settings are not touched. If you try to connect a Snakeoil PC to a sniffer via wi-fi, nothing happens. What can be done?
Sniffer, as in wireshark? Why do you want to do that?

Just select a player, and away you go. What player have you chosen? If using MPD, you can use the web client ympd. If Logitech Media server, you can use the built in web server.