Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: JRiver 22 not working with Snakeoil OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jriver installed and process looks like in yours screen.
But not working.

[Image: fail_to_start.jpg]
[Image: fail_to_start_diagnostic.jpg]
(15-Jul-2017, 09:37 PM)Integra Wrote: [ -> ]Jriver installed and process looks like in yours screen.
But not working.
Can you do a screen shot of the install?

(15-Jul-2017, 09:37 PM)Integra Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fail_to_start_diagnostic.jpg]
This is a bug, and will be fixed in the next RC release. Just waiting on what is wrong with this JRiver before releasing it. If you click on any menu on the left, wait a few seconds and go back to the player screen again, it should give you a PID. But that's assuming everything is working, right now not entirely sure what is wrong with your setup.
Still couldn't recreate the black screen problem. Not entirely sure what or why as that black OK screen is not very informative. Can't recreate this issue, anybody else getting this, or have JRiver working?
(16-Jul-2017, 06:28 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Still couldn't recreate the black screen problem. Not entirely sure what or why as that black OK screen is not very informative. Can't recreate this issue, anybody else getting this, or have JRiver working?

Today i did update on the last build.
jriver service started and i see PID. Good!
but when i try VNC connect to virtual desktop i see again black screen window like early.
if i look on the snakeoil OS player screen i see server error. 
I try to restart player vnc session was terminated and all is good on the players screen.
Jriver 21 and 23 is working with last ISO?
(18-Jul-2017, 04:58 PM)Integra Wrote: [ -> ]Today i did update on the last build.
jriver service started and i see PID. Good!
but when i try VNC connect to virtual desktop i see again black screen window like early.
if i look on the snakeoil OS player screen i see server error. 
I try to restart player vnc session was terminated and all is good on the players screen.
Not sure why JRiver isn't working for you. I've tried in on my NF9C setup, and in virtual machines. They all work. What kind of computer do you have (Need information on CPU, motherboard model, amount of RAM, and graphics card).

Do you have any other computer to test this?

(18-Jul-2017, 06:44 PM)Integra Wrote: [ -> ]Jriver 21 and 23 is working with last ISO?
I've only tried 22 and 21. They both work. Havn't tried 23 though.  My Internet is very slow at the moment, so cannot download JRiver 23 now. I will try that later this week and report back.
I reinstall ISO, done last update and install Jr22.
All fine!
(18-Jul-2017, 08:54 PM)Integra Wrote: [ -> ]I reinstall ISO, done last update and install Jr22.
All fine!
Whew Thumbs Up [Image: cheer2.gif]
Pages: 1 2