Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Audio stops, never restarts, requires server restart.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=140]During playback using the MPD Web Client, the sound will suddenly cut out, the music appears to be playing according to the MPD Browser. Trying to stop playpack results in the following error.   The problem is repeatable and happened three concecutive times, each after a full reboot.  Didn't happen on same song or same playing time. 

[Image: XiHXi7.jpg]

I captured a snakeoil_diag.tar file which is attached.
(19-Apr-2017, 11:43 PM)NoDisc Wrote: [ -> ]During playback using the MPD Web Client, the sound will suddenly cut out, the music appears to be playing according to the MPD Browser. Trying to stop playpack results in the following error.   The problem is repeatable and happened three concecutive times, each after a full reboot.  Didn't happen on same song or same playing time. 
There's a problem with the MPDs built on the ISO, it'd randomly crash for certain people (so far it seems only happen to people who are playing files that have something "wrong" or bad data, be it a bad frame, invalid id3 tags, etc).

Update to the latest firmware 0.1.5c, and MPD playback should work again.

(19-Apr-2017, 11:43 PM)NoDisc Wrote: [ -> ]I captured a snakeoil_diag.tar file which is attached.
Received. Don't worry about the "Unapproved" notification. I'm just using that to make sure others can't download the diagnostics file.
The problem does seem to be resolved.