Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: v0.9.0 (Golden Ears RC-1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Hmm interesting overwriting the USB file system directly don't work. "

I suspect that is a bug in unetbootin and the way it writes some usb sticks.
I could have done some more troubleshooting but decided the tried and true cd approach would save me time

" I think I'd add this network card into the stock kernel from the next ISO on. "

Excellent !

Note, I did read your post about how the quoting works here but none of those options are present...?? just the bare quoted post.

I find this version of BB really weird... it is always anticipating content and trying to add code or quote wrappers all by itself ! Then there is no obvious way to remove them and so I end up deleting the whole post and starting again. Just easier to type everything as plain text and not have it hijacked by BB.
(05-Jul-2017, 09:20 AM)Bromf Wrote: [ -> ]Note, I did read your post about how the quoting works here but none of those options are present...?? just the bare quoted post.

I find this version of BB really weird... it is always anticipating content and trying to add code or quote wrappers all by itself ! Then there is no obvious way to remove them and so I end up deleting the whole post and starting again. Just easier to type everything as plain text and not have it hijacked by BB.
Can capture a screenshot? Post it in the quote thread, so I can see if I can re-create that from my account.

edit: Also, what browser are you using?
Pages: 1 2