Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Firmware - v0.9.2 (Golden Ears RC-3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Introduction
RC-3 is delayed slightly because I'm trying to work out why JRiver isn't working for @Integra. So far I've been throwing everything I can and cannot reproduce Integra's issue. The only thing I didn't try is enter a license key (and I'm not going to do this). If anybody knows the solution please post here. As far as I can tell the problem is JRiver and not SnakeoilOS.

Don't think I notice any big/serious bugs, so the official 1.0.0 looks eminent now. Once 1.0.0 is out I'd start working on some new features.

What's new since 0.9.1 (RC-2)
  1. Fixed JRiver load status fail issue (waits a while longer before failing)
  2. Fix the issue where installing deb/fw didn't show the status of the install until the very end

Download
[attachment=158] (MD5: b6eb72ac8535fd8b2cc98028c0d59585)[attachment=159](MD5: f11ea15a1eae8ad51c4cad5697b25311)

Note that this is a firmware only. i.e. you need to have SnakeoilOS > 0.8.x installed to apply this firmware. First time users please go here to download the latest ISO.

Free Activation Code
Remember that you can get your free unique activation code before the official release of SnakeoilOS 1.0.0. If you don't have your own code please PM me now.