Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Snakeoil Firmware - 1.0.9 (Golden Ears Update 9)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(27-Feb-2018, 12:31 AM)onkal Wrote: [ -> ]You are right it is about Internet. When I changed static to dhcp, it solved.
But I want to install hqplayer, I waited about an hour.
Hmm. Did you set the network settings from the Network menu? If yes, static configuration should work. Did you enter the correct DNS server and gateway? Getting to the Internet will not work if you did not specify those two.

(27-Feb-2018, 12:31 AM)onkal Wrote: [ -> ]It stays that;

Changing software configuration...
*** Name: HQPlayer Mode: Installing ***
Paket listeleri okunuyor...
Bağımlılık ağacı oluşturuluyor...
Durum bilgisi okunuyor...
Aşağıdaki paketler otomatik olarak kurulmuş ve artık bu paketlere gerek duyulmuyor:
  dmeventd dmraid gir1.2-javascriptcoregtk-4.0 gir1.2-soup-2.4 gir1.2-vte-2.91
  gir1.2-webkit2-4.0 kpartx kpartx-boot laptop-detect libdevmapper-event1.02.1
  libdmraid1.0.0.rc16 libiw30 liblvm2cmd2.02 libparted-fs-resize0 libreadline5
  libtimezonemap-data libvte-2.91-0 libvte-2.91-common lzma sbsigntool
Bu paketleri kaldırmak için 'apt autoremove' komutunu kullanın.
0 paket yükseltilecek, 0 yeni paket kurulacak, 0 paket kaldırılacak ve 210 paket yükseltilmeyecek.
*** Name: NAA Mode: Installing ***

Snakeoil ok was installed on Intel Nuc 34010wyk. 
Can you attach a screenshot? Is there a "OK" button at the end? I'd try and see if I can replicate this later.
(27-Feb-2018, 07:51 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Feb-2018, 12:31 AM)onkal Wrote: [ -> ]You are right it is about Internet. When I changed static to dhcp, it solved.
But I want to install hqplayer, I waited about an hour.
Hmm. Did you set the network settings from the Network menu? If yes, static configuration should work. Did you enter the correct DNS server and gateway? Getting to the Internet will not work if you did not specify those two.
(27-Feb-2018, 12:31 AM)onkal Wrote: [ -> ]It stays that;

Changing software configuration...
*** Name: HQPlayer Mode: Installing ***
Paket listeleri okunuyor...
Bağımlılık ağacı oluşturuluyor...
Durum bilgisi okunuyor...
Aşağıdaki paketler otomatik olarak kurulmuş ve artık bu paketlere gerek duyulmuyor:
  dmeventd dmraid gir1.2-javascriptcoregtk-4.0 gir1.2-soup-2.4 gir1.2-vte-2.91
  gir1.2-webkit2-4.0 kpartx kpartx-boot laptop-detect libdevmapper-event1.02.1
  libdmraid1.0.0.rc16 libiw30 liblvm2cmd2.02 libparted-fs-resize0 libreadline5
  libtimezonemap-data libvte-2.91-0 libvte-2.91-common lzma sbsigntool
Bu paketleri kaldırmak için 'apt autoremove' komutunu kullanın.
0 paket yükseltilecek, 0 yeni paket kurulacak, 0 paket kaldırılacak ve 210 paket yükseltilmeyecek.
*** Name: NAA Mode: Installing ***

Snakeoil ok was installed on Intel Nuc 34010wyk. 
Can you attach a screenshot? Is there a "OK" button at the end? I'd try and see if I can replicate this later. 

Today yes there is "ok" button, yesterday there isn't Smile but It doesn't at player screen.
[Image: Ekran_Resmi_2018_02_27_19_31_26.png]

[Image: Ekran_Resmi_2018_02_27_19_31_49.png]
(28-Feb-2018, 12:35 AM)onkal Wrote: [ -> ]Today yes there is "ok" button, yesterday there isn't Smile but It doesn't at player screen.
Not entirely sure why yet it's trying to install NAA after installing HQPlayer. I'd have to run some tests at home later today to see what is wrong.
Will get back to you on that in approx 12 hours time after this post.
(28-Feb-2018, 12:35 AM)onkal Wrote: [ -> ]Today yes there is "ok" button, yesterday there isn't Smile but It doesn't at player screen.
I just tried it and HQPlayer installed fine. And HQPlayer NNA installed fine also.

Perhaps you can try by just installing software one at a time? i.e. Click HQPlayer, then click SAVE. Then Click HQPlayer NAA again, then click SAVE. See how that goes. If you can't get it work, just SSH into the computer and install them manually. If you have difficulities doing that, we can arrange for a TeamViewer session where I can remotely control your computer (and I'd install HQPlayer for you).

Did found a problem though, uninstall HQPlayer doesn't work Blush. This'd be fixed in the next release.

EDIT: For what it's worth. I have checked both HQPlayer and HQPlayer NAA and both installed fine. Anybody else facing the same issues?
Pages: 1 2