Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: "Phase Normal/Invert" button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May I ask for a "Phase Normal/Invert" function in webui?  And I'll love it even more if it's a on-the-fly button.  Thank you very much for your concern, cheers!   Shy
(17-Mar-2019, 11:24 AM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask for a "Phase Normal/Invert" function in webui?  And I'll love it even more if it's a on-the-fly button.  Thank you very much for your concern, cheers!   Shy
In LMS Settings, you can invert the phase. Do you mean put that option right into the Snakeoil WebApp?

That's a good idea. I'm not entirely sure this will work with DSD though, will let you know once I figured out how to do this.
(17-Mar-2019, 12:38 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-Mar-2019, 11:24 AM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask for a "Phase Normal/Invert" function in webui?  And I'll love it even more if it's a on-the-fly button.  Thank you very much for your concern, cheers!   Shy
In LMS Settings, you can invert the phase. Do you mean put that option right into the Snakeoil WebApp?

That's a good idea. I'm not entirely sure this will work with DSD though, will let you know once I figured out how to do this. 

Hi, Agent Kith,

Yes, I hope this won't be too troublesome to you.   Big Grin