Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Software volume control MPD with ALSA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-Oct-2023, 07:09 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-Oct-2023, 12:31 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I find the configuration file of mpd 0.23.5
Should be a sub folder of /var/www/players
Tried it. But configuration not getting saved
(10-Oct-2023, 07:14 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-Oct-2023, 12:31 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I find the configuration file of mpd 0.23.5
I assume you are using Putty to access the folder and then add sudo to start editor?  e.g. sudo nano config

Been a long while since I tried changing the config.  Probably best to wait for AK to reply...
(11-Oct-2023, 05:03 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-Oct-2023, 07:14 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]
I assume you are using Putty to access the folder and then add sudo to start editor?  e.g. sudo nano config

Been a long while since I tried changing the config.  Probably best to wait for AK to reply...

Used sudo but svc is not getting activated
To change the mixer_type, best way is to enter that in the "OPTIONS" field in the Snakeoil WebApp. Refer to the first few posts in this thread on info.
(14-Oct-2023, 04:54 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]To change the mixer_type, best way is to enter that in the "OPTIONS" field in the Snakeoil WebApp. Refer to the first few posts in this thread on info.

Hi,
i was always trying to change to SVC it in the config.txt. Never identified the use of options tab in  music players page.
Today I entered this in Options 

mixer_type "software"
the SVC was enable. thank you....

sharing screen shot so that some non tech users like me can understand what to do.[attachment=523]
Pages: 1 2