Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Wow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been away elsewhere on the player/audio front......and only just found some time to download and test the latest Snakeoil.... Big Grin

!!!! Super-cali-fragilistic-spangle-wurzle !!!

WoW!! yes !!  I'm impressed... Big Grin

Blasting... Tomita..Pictures from an exhibition.... vinyl rip

Thanks TK..... donation headed your way Big Grin .....once I can find the 'donate again' option ???  any help here appreciated...
Ok figured out how to.... but you need a button in the web interface 'cause once the 'support' button is activated there is no way to repeat... ;-)
(20-Nov-2019, 03:55 PM)Bromf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks TK..... donation headed your way Big Grin .....once I can find the 'donate again' option ???  any help here appreciated...
Ok figured out how to.... but you need a button in the web interface 'cause once the 'support' button is activated there is no way to repeat... ;-)
That's kind of the point. The system is designed to only need people to donate once, and be done with it.

Next update will really make RAM play shine. <- I think RAM play is an improvement, but I could be wrong as it's extremely hard to be definitive as U7 makes it really hard to copy music back and forth. Hopefully I can finish that off in time.