Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: No Network Interface on Raspberry Pi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(27-Mar-2020, 09:45 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-Mar-2020, 09:14 AM)vf4fe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your replies, thanks Kith. Got the image, hope can try it soon.
Kith, you did a great job on Snakeoil take time to get rest and improve it later on.
Incredibly stressed as it is.. Music is a great antidote for this.. Not sure where my mental state will be without music to be honest..

To you, and everybody else, stay safe, and happy listening.

agent_kith, I use it on pi4 few days ago, it’s pretty easy to use, and it gave me a bigger soundstage and detail. Really thanks to share this wonderful OS and support!

As my existing power supply only have 2.1A...do you have any suggest which is better then official power supply?

Thanks
(05-Apr-2020, 01:18 PM)vf4fe Wrote: [ -> ]agent_kith, I use it on pi4 few days ago, it’s pretty easy to use, and it gave me a bigger soundstage and detail. Really thanks to share this wonderful OS and support!
It's my pleasure Smile

(05-Apr-2020, 01:18 PM)vf4fe Wrote: [ -> ]As my existing power supply only have 2.1A...do you have any suggest which is better then official power supply?
Yeah, about that, IMO it's worth the effort to get the 3.1A (or better) PSU. Mainly because the Pi4 is pretty power hungry. There will be undervoltage if add anything like a USB mouse/keyboard, or even a HDMI output.

Some other tweaks worth considering:
* Different brand and rating of microSD cards
* Underclocking? (Or overclocking).
* Offload the OS to a SSD

At the moment with my development Pi, I am using overclocking and OS offload to SSD. Havn't have the logistics to do this for music listening yet due to the current world situation.
* Linear PSU
Pages: 1 2