Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: MyMPD Album Grid View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this.  I can't seem to find a way to display my albums in a grid view.  The only view possible seems to be a text list of artists which makes browsing my library somewhat difficult.  Is this feature missing because SnakeOil uses an older version of MyMPD or am I doing something wrong?  It is possible to update to the latest MyMPD or is that not such a great idea?

Thanks
GP
(01-Apr-2020, 01:20 PM)Great_Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this.  I can't seem to find a way to display my albums in a grid view.  The only view possible seems to be a text list of artists which makes browsing my library somewhat difficult.  Is this feature missing because SnakeOil uses an older version of MyMPD or am I doing something wrong?  It is possible to update to the latest MyMPD or is that not such a great idea?

Thanks
GP

Hi GP.

Sorry. Been ultra busy at work trying to finish up everything before the inevitable shutdown.  Leaving me a bit too tired after work to work on Snakeoil.

I'll package up MyMPD as a module update soon (hopefully this weekend).