Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Snakeoil Firmware - 1.1.9 (Blind Testing Update 9)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(01-Jul-2020, 08:22 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see if I can recreate this problem in my setup. I'm guessing I've partition the processes before they are fully started.. Tongue

Also, can you do a CTRL+F5 and see if the text above CPUset are refreshed properly? Seems the Ramdisk translations are not working in your setup for some reason. Probably due to browser caching issues?

Yes: the text displays correctly after browser refresh
Hi Kith,

Does Snakeoil support Wave64 format?

thanks
(30-Aug-2020, 06:56 PM)cenz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kith,

thanks
It depends on the player uses, I would say most should do. Let me know if the player you want to use doesn't and I'll take a look at it.
(31-Aug-2020, 08:53 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks
It depends on the player uses, I would say most should do. Let me know if the player you want to use doesn't and I'll take a look at it.

I use Cantata mpd v2.3.2, it seems doesn't show any wave64 files which i converted, wavepack,flac,wav shows fine.

Also looking for another mpd client for windows Think

thanks
(03-Sep-2020, 11:57 PM)cenz Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks

I use Cantata mpd v2.3.2, it seems doesn't show any wave64 files which i converted, wavepack,flac,wav shows fine.

thanks

I think the player mentioned by Kith Agent is not "Cantata" which is a client onlly.  The player should be LMS, MPD and etc bundled in Snakeoil OS.
(04-Sep-2020, 09:07 AM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-Sep-2020, 11:57 PM)cenz Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks

thanks

I think the player mentioned by Kith Agent is not "Cantata" which is a client onlly.  The player should be LMS, MPD and etc bundled in Snakeoil OS.

I'm using MPD v0.21.22 player, mounted windows shared folder through CIFS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5