Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Running Snakeoil as FANLESS Minimserver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks for Agent Kith's help, now I can install Snakeoil OS into NVMe SSD directly!  The sound is excellent!

BTW, may I know how to remove Logitech Media Server completely from SnakeOil OS?

Any help will be appreciated!  :)
[Image: 2020-10-26-135059.png]
(26-Oct-2020, 01:53 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for Agent Kith's help, now I can install Snakeoil OS into NVMe SSD directly!  The sound is excellent!
Run
Code:
apt purge logitechmediaserver
should remove LMS completely. <- The ability to remove LMS will be a feature in the next major release.
(26-Oct-2020, 04:16 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-Oct-2020, 01:53 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for Agent Kith's help, now I can install Snakeoil OS into NVMe SSD directly!  The sound is excellent!
Run
Code:
should remove LMS completely. <- The ability to remove LMS will be a feature in the next major release.

Great, it works!   Thanks a lot!!  Smile
(26-Oct-2020, 04:16 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
Heads up, do not run this.. For some reason it's breaking Snakeoil... I'll have to double check this and see what the problem is and hopefully come up with a fix.
Pages: 1 2 3