Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Newbie to Snakeoil having issues getting started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(16-Sep-2020, 10:17 AM)PKay Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent Antipodes a request for the model of the motherboard. 
That doesn't look like a Jetway... The model is usually written on the board itself. You should also see the model (and brand) when you first boot up the computer.

Let me know what you can find and I'll see if I can download the manual to see what options can be set.
(16-Sep-2020, 10:44 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-Sep-2020, 10:17 AM)PKay Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent Antipodes a request for the model of the motherboard. 
That doesn't look like a Jetway... The model is usually written on the board itself. You should also see the model (and brand) when you first boot up the computer.

Let me know what you can find and I'll see if I can download the manual to see what options can be set.

I have requested info from Antipodes before I start pulling it apart.

Tonight I dug up my Daphile boot disk that I used and it didn’t work which suggests it must be a settings problem. 
(16-Sep-2020, 06:07 PM)PKay Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-Sep-2020, 10:44 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]

I have requested info from Antipodes before I start pulling it apart.

Tonight I dug up my Daphile boot disk that I used and it didn’t work which suggests it must be a settings problem. 
thanks Agent Kith. I am now making progress. Currently installing snakeoil. I now look forward to learning over the next few days and no doubt weeks.

Looking forward to hearing some music. I have a a Geiseler
[Image: 6339-C490-DF94-4-E36-8-FAE-12-AC75-E36528.jpg]
Gross Dac
Hi Agent Kith,

I am up and running with the basic instal and listening to some music. First impression is very pleasing.

I still have a way to go as the LMS is only seeing a USB connection not my AKM AK4497EQ Dac chip in the Gieseler Gross Dac.

I also need to work out how to get Tidal showing up in my iPeng app.  I have it linked to my squeezebox settings.

Also need to turn off some of the Bios boot settings.

Thanks again for a great operating system and making it available.
(18-Sep-2020, 07:51 AM)PKay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Agent Kith,

I am up and running with the basic instal and listening to some music. First impression is very pleasing.

I still have a way to go as the LMS is only seeing a USB connection not my AKM AK4497EQ Dac chip in the Gieseler Gross Dac.

I also need to work out how to get Tidal showing up in my iPeng app.  I have it linked to my squeezebox settings.

Also need to turn off some of the Bios boot settings.

Thanks again for a great operating system and making it available.

I am now up and running. Tidal and NAS are linked and next step is MPD connection.
Pages: 1 2