Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Unable to access MPD web interface after upgrade to snakeoil-1.1.10-armv7l.fw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am using snakeoil-armv7l-1.1.0 on my Raspberry Pi 3B+, everything works fine. However, after upgrading to firmware snakeoil-1.1.10-armv7l.fw, MPD web interface is not working anymore. I could still use MPD client on my android phone to access MPD except version (0.21.25). Please clarify whether the Port number of MPD web interface changed or other issue. Is it possible to undo this upgrade. Attached please find the diag file.

Many thanks,

Joymar
(10-Oct-2020, 12:26 AM)joymar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am using snakeoil-armv7l-1.1.0 on my Raspberry Pi 3B+, everything works fine. However, after upgrading to firmware snakeoil-1.1.10-armv7l.fw, MPD web interface is not working anymore. I could still use MPD client on my android phone to access MPD except version (0.21.25). Please clarify whether the Port number of MPD web interface changed or other issue. Is it possible to undo this upgrade. Attached please find the diag file.

Many thanks,

Joymar

Welcome to the forum.  

While waiting for Agent Kith to reply, you can recover back to 1.1.9 by using this method.
(10-Oct-2020, 09:20 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Many thanks,

Joymar

Welcome to the forum.  

While waiting for Agent Kith to reply, you can recover back to 1.1.9 by using this method.
Thank you, I'll try
(10-Oct-2020, 01:35 PM)joymar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-Oct-2020, 09:20 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Many thanks,

Joymar

Welcome to the forum.  

Thank you, I'll try

I tried, however, 1.1.9 is not working. I found the following error message "mympd: /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28' not found (required by mympd)". It seems the executable was complied another version of the library, so I download source of myMPD and follow the instruction to build mympd executable and it works.