Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: SnakeOil STOPPED working after upgraded to 20.04 LTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pls. help.  Or should I just re-install it?  Appreciate for any help.  Thanks!  Big Grin

[Image: 2020-10-11-2-12-06.png]
(11-Oct-2020, 02:16 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]Pls. help.  Or should I just re-install it?  Appreciate for any help.  Thanks!  Big Grin

Hmm. Look like a library mismatch somehow... try and run
Code:
sudo ldconfig
reboot and see how it goes? Hopefully it'll pick up the right libs.
(12-Oct-2020, 05:29 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-Oct-2020, 02:16 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]Pls. help.  Or should I just re-install it?  Appreciate for any help.  Thanks!  Big Grin

Code:
sudo ldconfig

Thanks, Agent Kith. Will try after I got the NVMe installed with SO. Big Grin
(12-Oct-2020, 05:29 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:
sudo ldconfig

I'm sorry to say that this command doesn't help.  Now ssh still works, minimserver works, yet the webui is gone.
Hmm. Hold off on 20.04 for now, prob best to wait for the the next major release. I'm also going to statically build a lot of the custom players (Squeezelite, mpd) and that will make it less dependent on the underlying OS.. Hopefully that'll make things easier.
(21-Oct-2020, 09:34 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. Hold off on 20.04 for now, prob best to wait for the the next major release. I'm also going to statically build a lot of the custom players (Squeezelite, mpd) and that will make it less dependent on the underlying OS.. Hopefully that'll make things easier.

Got it, Thanks a lot, Agent Kith! Smile