Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Welcome our first sponsor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's all give a warm welcome to our first (and probably only) sponsor! Sublime Hifi! Who generiously help provide the bare metal server to host the Snakeoil project. Now with his help we can be assured that Snakeoil project will have a good system to run on for at least the next 11 months.

[Image: cheer1.gif] [Image: cheer2.gif] [Image: cheer1.gif]

I know him personally for several years now. I can't really speak for his business mind (Have you seen his old website?!). But what I do know is he's an audiophile first, and a passionate audiophile at that!

If you're in Australia or NZ, and want some obscure things related to audiophile computer parts or tweaks (the ones especially shunned by measureabters), do hit him up for a chat. Click on the sponsor link to visit his site. Note not all products/brands he carries are are listed, contact him for any queries.

Check out this quick post here describing how the new server works.
(14-Jan-2021, 09:11 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Let's all give a warm welcome to our first (and probably only) sponsor! Sublime Hifi! Who generiously help provide the bare metal server to host the Snakeoil project. Now with his help we can be assured that Snakeoil project will have a good system to run on for at least the next 11 months.

[Image: cheer1.gif] [Image: cheer2.gif] [Image: cheer1.gif]

I know him personally for several years now. I can't really speak for his business mind (Have you seen his old website?!). But what I do know is he's an audiophile first, and a passionate audiophile at that!

If you're in Australia or NZ, and want some obscure things related to audiophile computer parts or tweaks (the ones especially shunned by measureabters), do hit him up for a chat. Click on the sponsor link to visit his site. Note not all products/brands he carries are are listed, contact him for any queries.

Check out this quick post here describing how the new server works.
It is great to see an Aussie hifi store getting behind this great product.  At some stage I will need to update my old Antipodes and you guys will be first on the list to check out.