Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: No output from built-in motherboard SPDIF_0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently installed snakeoil on my PC, it is detecting all my audio hardware but, no output from motherboard spdif. it is showing the device. recently updated to 1.1.11
(27-Jan-2021, 02:26 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]Recently installed snakeoil on my PC, it is detecting all my audio hardware but, no output from motherboard spdif. it is showing the device. recently updated to 1.1.11
Can you click the "Set Volume to 100%" as shown here. Did that work? If still not, SSH into the machine, and run:

Code:
sudo alsamixer

Take a screenshot of the S/PDIF column and show it here. cheers.
(27-Jan-2021, 02:37 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Jan-2021, 02:26 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]Recently installed snakeoil on my PC, it is detecting all my audio hardware but, no output from motherboard spdif. it is showing the device. recently updated to 1.1.11
Can you click the "Set Volume to 100%" as shown here. Did that work? If still not, SSH into the machine, and run:

Code:
sudo alsamixer

Take a screenshot of the S/PDIF column and show it here. cheers.

tried but getting following error
[Image: Capture.png]
[Image: Capture1.png]
(27-Jan-2021, 07:18 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]tried but getting following error
Interesting... Try:
Code:
sudo alsamixer -c1

If this still returns an error, generate a diagnostics file and send it to the email address shown when you general the diagnostic file.
(28-Jan-2021, 08:14 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Jan-2021, 07:18 PM)vinaymoturi Wrote: [ -> ]tried but getting following error
Interesting... Try:

Code:
sudo alsamixer -c1

If this still returns an error, generate a diagnostics file and send it to the email address shown when you general the diagnostic file.

Thank you so much