Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: No IP Address (and no Version number) after boot on Asrock z490m-itx/ac motherboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
i have an Asrock Z490m-itx / ac motherboard. I have two Ethernet controller cards: a Realtek Gigabit Dragon and an Intel I1219V. I have tried on both, the result is the same. The boot is done well and once stabilized, no IP address or version number. Is this a known issue with this type of motherboard? Thanks for your help.
(26-Feb-2021, 02:23 AM)oskar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
i have an Asrock Z490m-itx / ac motherboard. I have two Ethernet controller cards: a Realtek Gigabit Dragon and an Intel I1219V. I have tried on both, the result is the same. The boot is done well and once stabilized, no IP address or version number. Is this a known issue with this type of motherboard? Thanks for your help.
Hmm. Maybe try this kernel (Link) and see if the I219-V works with?

If not, let me know and I'll create a custom kernel for your setup (Sadly I havn't even begun work on creating the the website to automate this).