Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: .sh installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening.

Where would I find this snakeoil-installer-1.2.0-x86_64.sh

Thanks
(07-Apr-2021, 11:02 AM)nappyhead Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening.

Where would I find this snakeoil-installer-1.2.0-x86_64.sh

Thanks

https://www.snakeoil-os.net/forums/threa...ml#pid4068
Hello ....   trying to install to the latest snake oil ...

It's not allowing my to downlad the .sh file.   

Can you help?

Thanks

TIm 

PS... I'd like to ba able to just wget it from ssh.   is there a hard link i can use?
(27-Apr-2021, 05:19 AM)Coacharnold Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ....   trying to install to the latest snake oil ...

Can you help?

Thanks

TIm 

PS... I'd like to ba able to just wget it from ssh.   is there a hard link i can use?
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forums. It's still in beta testing at the moment so it's not available publicly yet. A public release is eminent though, in the next 1 or 2 weeks so stay tuned.
(27-Apr-2021, 07:03 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Apr-2021, 05:19 AM)Coacharnold Wrote: [ -> ] 
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forums. It's still in beta testing at the moment so it's not available publicly yet. A public release is eminent though, in the next 1 or 2 weeks so stay tuned.

Hello ....   trying to install to the latest snake oil ...

Can you help?

Thanks

I keith,  I absllutely understand .....  I just spent the netter part of the day messing witht the old iso,  before I discovered that things were looking REALLY good (on ubuntu 16)   then jumped into messing with this box to get 21.04 server running ....  i've been banging my head tio get it right on this atom board.    I'd love to help out testing if you'd be willing to me in to the installer ... pleeeeeze ...

if it helps... I have a grad degree in Usability.

TIm
(27-Apr-2021, 07:09 AM)Coacharnold Wrote: [ -> ]I keith,  I absllutely understand .....  I just spent the netter part of the day messing witht the old iso,  before I discovered that things were looking REALLY good (on ubuntu 16)   then jumped into messing with this box to get 21.04 server running ....  i've been banging my head tio get it right on this atom board.    I'd love to help out testing if you'd be willing to me in to the installer ... pleeeeeze ...

There are two bugs in the current beta atm.. Will send u a link once the next beta is released. Thumbs Up
(27-Apr-2021, 07:42 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Apr-2021, 07:09 AM)Coacharnold Wrote: [ -> ]I keith,  I absllutely understand .....  I just spent the netter part of the day messing witht the old iso,  before I discovered that things were looking REALLY good (on ubuntu 16)   then jumped into messing with this box to get 21.04 server running ....  i've been banging my head tio get it right on this atom board.    I'd love to help out testing if you'd be willing to me in to the installer ... pleeeeeze ...

There are two bugs in the current beta atm.. Will send u a link once the next beta is released. Thumbs Up

Thanks Man ....   I'm really excited to get this going!!!

T
(27-Apr-2021, 07:47 AM)Coacharnold Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Apr-2021, 07:42 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Man ....   I'm really excited to get this going!!!

T

I'm not being a pain in the neck ...   I'm just super excited to start playing with this .....   so no rush or pressure....   any new news?  ;-)
 Angel
(01-May-2021, 08:02 AM)Coacharnold Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not being a pain in the neck ...   I'm just super excited to start playing with this .....   so no rush or pressure....   any new news?  ;-)
 Angel
Currently in beta 3. I'm working on updating the wiki. Will be released publicly once documentation is complete, and no reported bugs.
Thanks man ....  I check back like 10 times a day to see if something has changed  :-) 

as I said, very excited to start playing with this 

Smile Smile Smile ​​​​​​​ Smile ​​​​​​​  ​

Cool ​​​​​​​ Cool ​​​​​​​ Cool ​​​​​​​ Cool
Pages: 1 2