Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Unable to access Wiki from Android Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the following error when trying to access the Wiki from my Android phone using the Chrome browser:
This page isn't working
www.snakeoil-os.net redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.

I did clear the cookies, logged back in, and still got the same error message.

Works ok from Firefox on Win laptop.
(02-May-2021, 09:09 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]I get the following error when trying to access the Wiki from my Android phone using the Chrome browser:
This page isn't working

Think this is a server config problem. Have make some changes to the web server. Can you check if it works now for you?
(02-May-2021, 09:45 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-May-2021, 09:09 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]I get the following error when trying to access the Wiki from my Android phone using the Chrome browser:
This page isn't working

Think this is a server config problem. Have make some changes to the web server. Can you check if it works now for you?
Still have problem.  And I did clear the cookies again..
(02-May-2021, 10:02 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Still have problem.  And I did clear the cookies again..
Clearing cookies on your side may/may not work.

Because I'm using CloudFlare it's also doing weird things as the pages are cached, e.g. I don' have a problem from WA, but that doesn't mean it'll work everywhere else as we are using different Cloudflare entry points.

Think

Have cleared all caches on Cloudflare. Can you try again and see how that goes? Also, what URL did you use? www.snakeoil-os.net or snakeoil-os.net?

Try this link: https://www.snakeoil-os.net/wiki/Main_Page

And let me know how it goes? If this works for you, then all previous broken URLs will work again.
I can get to Wiki using link. 

But what I have been using is top right corner, Manual. Also, top left corner, Home, SnakeOil OS User Guide.  Perhaps the links need updating?
(02-May-2021, 10:46 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]I can get to Wiki using link. 

But what I have been using is top right corner, Manual. Also, top left corner, Home, SnakeOil OS User Guide.  Perhaps the links need updating?
Aha.. Found the problem and fixed it. Let me know if it's working for you now? Thanks for letting me know. Fixed the link, but still gotta fix that re-direction thing.
(02-May-2021, 12:43 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-May-2021, 10:46 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]I can get to Wiki using link. 

Aha.. Found the problem and fixed it. Let me know if it's working for you now? Thanks for letting me know. Fixed the link, but still gotta fix that re-direction thing.
Can get in top right, Wiki. Still problem with Home, User Guide.
(02-May-2021, 01:15 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Can get in top right, Wiki. Still problem with Home, User Guide.
How about now? Works for me now. hopefully it'll work for you. Thumbs Up
(02-May-2021, 02:00 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-May-2021, 01:15 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Can get in top right, Wiki. Still problem with Home, User Guide.
How about now? Works for me now. hopefully it'll work for you. Thumbs Up
Works!  Smile