Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: CamillaDSP for Room Correction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(27-May-2021, 02:02 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]@Bromf, did you manage to install and run CamillaDsp?

Not yet... I have been waylaid by family matters....Perhaps next Monday  :-)
Hi,

Is CamillaDSP working in Snakeoil OS actually ? If yes, I would try it !
[Image: studying.gif]
(18-Jan-2022, 11:40 PM)neric Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is CamillaDSP working in Snakeoil OS actually ? If yes, I would try it !
[Image: studying.gif]

Not yet!  May come after new GUI and real time kernels are completed.
Reviving this feature request and hoping that it can be added to SO soon.  Since my first post, CamillaDSP has come a long way and in the next release, will have its own GUI.  It is relatively easy to install and the documentation is good.  Potentially, this may be another way to build the SO community.

So far, only moOde has integrated CamillaDSP into its user interface.  moOde is easier to install on the Pi than SO but SO sounds better.
I'm looking forward to seeing it works with SO. Big Grin
I wonder, is it possible to introduce the plugin to SO in coming update?  Then I can keep using SO while can enjoy room correction.  Thanks a lot!
(27-Jul-2023, 08:13 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Reviving this feature request and hoping that it can be added to SO soon.  Since my first post, CamillaDSP has come a long way and in the next release, will have its own GUI.  It is relatively easy to install and the documentation is good.  Potentially, this may be another way to build the SO community.

So far, only moOde has integrated CamillaDSP into its user interface.  moOde is easier to install on the Pi than SO but SO sounds better.

Hi, Snoopy8,

I've gone through GitHub - HEnquist/camilladsp: A flexible cross-platform IIR and FIR engine for crossovers, room correction etc., I guess I'm not able to follow the steps to see if it works in SO.  Would you please advise or share your experience more about installing and running CamillaDSP in SO?  Much appreciated.
(24-Aug-2023, 01:14 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]Would you please advise or share your experience more about installing and running CamillaDSP in SO?  Much appreciated.
Please have a look at post #9 in this thread. It contains all my notes from my original install.
(24-Aug-2023, 07:12 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-Aug-2023, 01:14 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]Would you please advise or share your experience more about installing and running CamillaDSP in SO?  Much appreciated.
Please have a look at post #9 in this thread. It contains all my notes from my original install.

Alright, Thanks a lot, Snoopy8!
(24-Aug-2023, 10:09 PM)hkphantomgtr Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-Aug-2023, 07:12 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright, Thanks a lot, Snoopy8!
Did you manage to get CamillaDSP working?

My NUC failed and I had to build a new box using Ubuntu 22.04. I followed the instructions on post #9 and it worked. Also, no need to install Pulse Audio. However, I have the advantage that I had a working config file doing convolution.
Pages: 1 2 3