Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Add RompR or/and O!MPD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to add the RompR or/and O!MPD MPD clients?
They would be good alternative to myMPD.
(23-Jul-2021, 10:14 PM)Primare11 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add the RompR or/and O!MPD MPD clients?
Both these clients require a MySQL server though. And that is an additional process running on the system.

Having said that, the Snakeoil OS isn't locked down. So you can install these clients straight on your PC and it will have no problems.

Will probably add the ability to add more clients once I finish the kernel stuffs. which is still 1 or 2 items down my todo list.
(24-Jul-2021, 09:29 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-Jul-2021, 10:14 PM)Primare11 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add the RompR or/and O!MPD MPD clients?
Both these clients require a MySQL server though. And that is an additional process running on the system.

Having said that, the Snakeoil OS isn't locked down. So you can install these clients straight on your PC and it will have no problems.

Will probably add the ability to add more clients once I finish the kernel stuffs. which is still 1 or 2 items down my todo 

Thanks for adding the ability to add more clients in you todo list.
I will try out RompR and O!MPD in the meanwhile.