Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Playback from MacOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, first timer with Snakeoil on PI. Running the LMS and Squeezelite player and just got it all going. Its sounds lush, i cant believe how good this sounds!

I am playing Tidal from within the logitech player web page - its pretty clunky - is there a way of using the native MacOS Tidal apps in the same way we do with spotify? Or is there a better player for MacOS for LMS?

The sound is so good, I am afraid to touch anything else Smile thanks for your efforts.
(07-Aug-2021, 12:47 PM)Jimmy99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, first timer with Snakeoil on PI. Running the LMS and Squeezelite player and just got it all going. Its sounds lush, i cant believe how good this sounds!

I am playing Tidal from within the logitech player web page - its pretty clunky - is there a way of using the native MacOS Tidal apps in the same way we do with spotify? Or is there a better player for MacOS for LMS?

The sound is so good, I am afraid to touch anything else Smile thanks for your efforts.
MacOS apps probably can't be run in Linux. Try and use a different LMS client and see if Tidal works better there?
Sorry i meant. How can i run a client on my macos to control the playback from macos.
(07-Aug-2021, 06:25 PM)Jimmy99 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry i meant. How can i run a client on my macos to control the playback from macos.
Think  Unfortunately I don't use Macs so have no clue.. Hopefully others can chime in?