Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Unable to connect to NAS - what settings should I use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(15-Aug-2021, 10:04 AM)fliptoback Wrote: [ -> ]It gives me an error that says grub.template is missing.

What should I do?
Hmm. Why would that file be missing? Think

Can you generate a diagnostics file and send that over? I'll have a look and see what's wrong.

A bit stressed out now that the existing GUI code is broken, might be hard for me to roll out fixes Cry Cry Cry .
(15-Aug-2021, 09:56 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-Aug-2021, 10:04 AM)fliptoback Wrote: [ -> ]It gives me an error that says grub.template is missing.

What should I do?
Hmm. Why would that file be missing? Think

Can you generate a diagnostics file and send that over? I'll have a look and see what's wrong.

A bit stressed out now that the existing GUI code is broken, might be hard for me to roll out fixes Cry Cry Cry .

how do i generate that diagnostic file? I am happy to send over.
(18-Aug-2021, 07:42 PM)fliptoback Wrote: [ -> ]how do i generate that diagnostic file? I am happy to send over.
See this section of the wiki: Link.

Under Diagnostics.

Only send the file to the email shown. There's really no private information in the file (just system stats and config), but still, best be safe than sorry.
(19-Aug-2021, 07:50 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-Aug-2021, 07:42 PM)fliptoback Wrote: [ -> ]how do i generate that diagnostic file? I am happy to send over.
See this section of the wiki: Link.

Under Diagnostics.

Only send the file to the email shown. There's really no private information in the file (just system stats and config), but still, best be safe than sorry.

Hi Agent Kith, I have just emailed the diagnostic file to you. 

Hope you are able to shed some lights on this.

Thanks
(21-Aug-2021, 03:24 PM)fliptoback Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Agent Kith, I have just emailed the diagnostic file to you. 

Hope you are able to shed some lights on this.
Update to 1.1.11. That should fix the missing file problem.
Pages: 1 2