Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: myMPD showing as disconnected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi kith,

after the installation 1.2.0 then upgrade to 1.2.1, myMPD always show MPD disconnected, how to fix? please help.
I stored the music in the internal hdd which is /dev/sdb1/Music, the system is installed in /dev/sda1

update: other mpd clients work perfectly, e.g. cantata, Rigelian, & MALP

[Image: mount.jpg]
[Image: mpd.jpg]
Hi Seafood lover.

Can you generate a diagnostics file and send it to the specified email? I'll take a look to see what's going on. Thanks
(30-Sep-2021, 07:28 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Seafood lover.

Can you generate a diagnostics file and send it to the specified email? I'll take a look to see what's going on. Thanks

i remember this happened before, u provided a solution and it fixed, but i cannot find the thread.
(01-Oct-2021, 12:45 PM)seafoodlover Wrote: [ -> ]i remember this happened before, u provided a solution and it fixed, but i cannot find the thread.
Do you mean this?
(01-Oct-2021, 03:06 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-Oct-2021, 12:45 PM)seafoodlover Wrote: [ -> ]i remember this happened before, u provided a solution and it fixed, but i cannot find the thread.
Do you mean this?

Seems not, but anyway, I send you my diagnostic file, but if u don’t have time, u can put it in low priority, as I can use other mpd client.
(01-Oct-2021, 04:14 PM)seafoodlover Wrote: [ -> ]Seems not, but anyway, I send you my diagnostic file, but if u don’t have time, u can put it in low priority, as I can use other mpd client.
Apologies for the late reply. Took a break past day and a half as I was hooked into "Squid Games" Shy ..

I know what the problem is, will try and do a fix and post the solution soon.
Can you guys try uploading this module and see if mympd works now? If yes, I'll update the 1.2.1 firmware thread for folks to apply this.

^ This will also be fixed in 1.2.2 when available.
(03-Oct-2021, 10:16 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys try uploading this module and see if mympd works now? If yes, I'll update the 1.2.1 firmware thread for folks to apply this.

^ This will also be fixed in 1.2.2 when available.

it works, must restart after installed the update.
(03-Oct-2021, 07:22 PM)seafoodlover Wrote: [ -> ]it works, must restart after installed the update.
Yes, forgot to mention that. Don't have to restart the computer, just re-starting MPD will do (Press the restart button in players).

Now to finish off the WebApp so I can release a new build with all these bug fixes Blush .
Having the same problem on my RPi4 ("MPD disconnected") I tried this solution however the fw above does not work for raspbian. Then I tried the mympd-Fix-1_0_2-armv7l.fw fix from the older post, but after applying that, MyMPD is no longer working at all via port 8080. Any advice?
Pages: 1 2 3