Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Still cannot access beta releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr. Kith. I sent you a pm with the details. Can you please check it and activate?

Thanks!
Hi, I see that elsewhere AK has posted that he will be away from his computer due to work and family commitments for a few days...so has probably not seen your pm or posts.
Quote:....very likely I might not be able to do anything on the weekend. So will strive to complete everything before then. Unfortunately helping a mate out with their home today and tomorrow

give it a day or two.... good things take time  Big Grin
Done & fixed. You should see the beta sub-forum now.

It's a different payal email to the Snakeoil forum email,  hence the automated system isn't working.. This can't be fixed in software and have to be processed manually.

This may potentially be a problem moving forward as I get kernel building working and online. But then again it means I can fix any stray VIP members. Will cross that bridge when we get there. Gotta finish U2 first.
Quote:Gotta finish U2 first.

Wouldn't bother... their albums weren't that listenable .... LOL
Only good thing ever was their take on Hallelujah from the Folkways collection...blistering !!

https://www.u2songs.com/songs/jesus_christ_-_studio_314
(02-Feb-2022, 07:59 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Done & fixed. You should see the beta sub-forum now.

It's a different payal email to the Snakeoil forum email,  hence the automated system isn't working.. This can't be fixed in software and have to be processed manually.

This may potentially be a problem moving forward as I get kernel building working and online. But then again it means I can fix any stray VIP members. Will cross that bridge when we get there. Gotta finish U2 first.

Thank you AK! I understand you have so many other things to do....

Just sitting in front my computer and itching to fidget with latest version, gave me anxiety!! Angel