Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Browse with playlists issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version 1.2.5 (Gear Isolation U5)

Found a number of issues using Browse Tab to push playlists to RAM.
  1. Replace button does not work; it always add
  2. Playlist containing songs with "_" (underscore) in file name do not work e.g.  06 Hallelujah_192k.wav
  3. Playlist with hundreds of songs will only copy the first song or none at all
(02-Jun-2022, 07:58 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Version 1.2.5 (Gear Isolation U5)

Found a number of issues using Browse Tab to push playlists to RAM.
  1. Replace button does not work; it always add
  2. Playlist containing songs with "_" (underscore) in file name do not work e.g.  06 Hallelujah_192k.wav
  3. Playlist with hundreds of songs will only copy the first song or none at all
That's not good [Image: crying3.gif] . I think the WebApp re-write broke those.. Will create a ticket to track this and fix this in the next update.

Thanks for brining this to my attention.
Have re-wrote the logic of this somewhat. Copying is now performed in the background, so you don't get stuck when copying files. And there will be better feedback (from the underlying OS) if there is a problem.

Hopefully the change will make it more intuitive.

1.2.6 is going to be a big update with 20 tickets resolved, and 3 pending (for a total of 23 tickets). Not bad for just over a month of work. Unsure if I can release a beta this weekend, but one can only hope!  Big Grin