Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Horror Dashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(24-Sep-2022, 10:10 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Gee that sucks. I'll see if I can fix that over the next few days.
No hurry. NBN Co not coming till Monday Sad
(24-Sep-2022, 01:11 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-Sep-2022, 10:10 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Gee that sucks. I'll see if I can fix that over the next few days.
No hurry. NBN Co not coming till Monday Sad
This is fixed in 1.2.8. Will probably release it today if I can. 

This is a good interesting bug that I havn't caught on since my Internet is so stable Big Grin. It's slow and very expensive (because I'm not on the NBN), but at least it's stable.
(25-Sep-2022, 08:05 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]This is fixed in 1.2.8. Will probably release it today if I can. 

This is a good interesting bug that I havn't caught on since my Internet is so stable Big Grin. It's slow and very expensive (because I'm not on the NBN), but at least it's stable.

My NBN got fixed today. Smile

Loaded 1.2.8.   When I pulled out the NBN cable, saw a brief message about trying to access an online font and REST stopped.  I think there is another bug somewhere...
(26-Sep-2022, 08:43 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]My NBN got fixed today. Smile
Nice Smile

(26-Sep-2022, 08:43 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Loaded 1.2.8.   When I pulled out the NBN cable, saw a brief message about trying to access an online font and REST stopped.  I think there is another bug somewhere...
WebApp might still be cached. Do a CTRL+F5 to force a reload and it should not be loading any fonts from the Internet any more.
(28-Sep-2022, 07:17 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]WebApp might still be cached. Do a CTRL+F5 to force a reload and it should not be loading any fonts from the Internet any more.
You are CORRECT! Rolleyes   Problem fixed, thank you.
Hi
i've got the same issue...
i don't if it can update snakeoil to the 1.2.8...i put it like recover in Musique/recover.fw ; i'm wrong ??
because i've got no web interface (very ugly and not working one), then how can i update ? and how to know the version ?
thks, sorry for my poor english and silly questions..
Welcome to SnakeOil and our forum...

What hardware are you using and what OS and firmware did you start with?  Did you clear the browser cache?
thank you, i tried with windows, arch linux and android; same result but it's not my question ;-)
After several hours of testing, I found that I had to put snakeoil-x86_64-1.2.8.fw in /media/music/ without renaming it (my question)
and it works fine because it updates! so definitely a bug with version 1.2.6 as mentioned above.
I have another question but I will create another post because nothing to see.
Pages: 1 2