Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Snakeoil Firmware - 1.2.7 (Gear Isolation U7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
solved!

pretty sure already tried this yesterday, anyway... if someone needs it:

[Image: Capture.jpg]
Glad you have it sorted. @misko1989.

Apologies I was away for a few days from the forums with war, and getting my car fixed (windows smashed and things stolen)... Hopefully I'll be online more often in the late afternoons...
(21-Sep-2022, 07:34 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you have it sorted. @misko1989.

Apologies I was away for a few days from the forums with war, and getting my car fixed (windows smashed and things stolen)... Hopefully I'll be online more often in the late afternoons...

Please, please... no need for apologies... My intention was to point (help) that you have something that is not working after the upgrade. At least for me. But @Snoopy8's post helped me to go and try some alternative which is working.

And all in all, this is still the most stable and most satisfying linux based OS for playing music. And I've tried them all in longer periods so I know what I'm talking about Big Grin Took me a couple of years to finally settle with your OS and I couldn't be more grateful for your work and enthusiasm.
Pages: 1 2 3