Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: About activation code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just join the Patreon, when and where will I get the activation code for activate my OS.
My Patreon name is sunnylof123.
THX!
(19-Sep-2022, 11:13 PM)sunnylof123 Wrote: [ -> ]I just join the Patreon, when and where will I get the activation code for activate my OS.
THX!
Looks like the webhook on Pareon is broken Cry.  I'll manually generate a code and send it to you soon. Apologies for the mishap.
(21-Sep-2022, 07:40 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-Sep-2022, 11:13 PM)sunnylof123 Wrote: [ -> ]I just join the Patreon, when and where will I get the activation code for activate my OS.
THX!
Looks like the webhook on Pareon is broken Cry.  I'll manually generate a code and send it to you soon. Apologies for the mishap.
Thx!
Hello, I signed up for the monthly Pareon but I didn't get an activation code.  How can I get one, your help please.  Thanks
(06-May-2023, 07:43 AM)mlbclevfan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I signed up for the monthly Pareon but I didn't get an activation code.  How can I get one, your help please.  Thanks

Hi, Did you send me an email about this? Reason being your forum email address is different so you might be the second person.

Patreon seems to be doing something weird. Basically how this works is when a person becomes a patreon, it will call my system via a Web API (WebHook). For some reason the last transaction does not include the email. But my test API call works. So that kind of sucks. 

Been meaning to remove Patreon as it seems to be too buggy. Will probably do so now.. It's not like Paypal isn't bug free either, I still can't find a way to do a webhook (Maybe need to upgrade my Paypal to a business account to do this?).