Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Holo Audio Red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(16-Dec-2022, 08:34 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... I've been so busy with work havn't kept up with the latest gear. Can send me a link to that nice piece of equipment? I'm a sucker for red, and that is a nice shade of red! [Image: love.gif]

I received my Holo Red the other day.
I could always drop it around so you could have it for a while and you could try it out yourself?
Whats a bit longer for me to wait to set it all up at my place. Smile
(01-Feb-2023, 03:08 PM)rocky Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-Dec-2022, 08:34 AM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... I've been so busy with work havn't kept up with the latest gear. Can send me a link to that nice piece of equipment? I'm a sucker for red, and that is a nice shade of red! [Image: love.gif]

I could always drop it around so you could have it for a while and you could try it out yourself?
Wow.. You seem to buy every thing on the Internet. How? Big Grin 

Yes please, I'm rather busy for the next few weeks but should have some spare time in March. Will touch base with you then. So I assume the unit already come pre-fitted with a CM4 module. Do you know what model that is?
(01-Feb-2023, 04:43 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-Feb-2023, 03:08 PM)rocky Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow.. You seem to buy every thing on the Internet. How? Big Grin 

Yes please, I'm rather busy for the next few weeks but should have some spare time in March. Will touch base with you then. So I assume the unit already come pre-fitted with a CM4 module. Do you know what model that is?

Holo Audio seem to mostly have a introductory price with their new products.
I like the Holo Audio products I have bought in the past, so thought I would get in again at the reduced price.
Has worked out so well before.
Contact me anytime, no problems.

Yes it comes with the CM4 module but looks maybe to not have the SSD slot or wifi.

Here from Kitsunehifi site
This audio device is using a Pi Compute Module 4  it only uses the Pi4 as core system. It differs from a standard Raspberry Pi because it does not have all peripheral components on board, but has been developed by HoloAudio, of course optimized for Audio. The advantage is that it can be used with a lot of software and is therefore versatile.
Supports Roonbridge Tidal (Connect), Qobuz, Spotify (Connect) and airplay.
SOFTWARE
Supporting audio services:
    • NAA HQPlayer
    • Roon Bridge
    • UPnP
    • AirPlay
    • Squeezelite
    • Scream*
    • Spotify
    • Tidal Connect

https://soundmediagroupau.s3.ap-southeas...50a808.png
(01-Feb-2023, 04:43 PM)agent_kith Wrote: [ -> ]I assume the unit already come pre-fitted with a CM4 module. Do you know what model that is?

Here is snap of the System info for the Holo Red I got from Volumio if it helps.

[Image: System-Info.jpg]
Pages: 1 2