Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: updating to 1.2.11 goes wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I update to 1.2.11 everything goes wrong. Can not add my nas. Also two options coming available whitch is are an error: 

When using 1.2.26 only there are no problems.

And a question how can I uninstall snakeoil from Ubuntu?

[Image: errors.jpg]
(26-Apr-2023, 08:56 PM)Tecko Wrote: [ -> ]When I update to 1.2.11 everything goes wrong. Can not add my nas. Also two options coming available whitch is are an error: 

When using 1.2.26 only there are no problems.

You can continue to use old versions of SO but as mentioned in other threads, Agent Kith has the capacity to only support the current version.

SO is an operating system and it is impossible to uninstall. Sorry, but you will need to do a fresh install.
(27-Apr-2023, 06:39 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-Apr-2023, 08:56 PM)Tecko Wrote: [ -> ]When I update to 1.2.11 everything goes wrong. Can not add my nas. Also two options coming available whitch is are an error: 

When using 1.2.6 only there are no problems.

You can continue to use old versions of SO but as mentioned in other threads, Agent Kith has the capacity to only support the current version.

SO is an operating system and it is impossible to uninstall. Sorry, but you will need to do a fresh install.
I using 1.2.6 gear now without problems
(27-Apr-2023, 08:16 PM)Tecko Wrote: [ -> ]I using 1.2.6 gear now without problems
This problem will require Agent Kith. To help him, please provide more details of your hardware, and version of Ubuntu that you are using
(27-Apr-2023, 09:54 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Apr-2023, 08:16 PM)Tecko Wrote: [ -> ]I using 1.2.6 gear now without problems
This problem will require Agent Kith. To help him, please provide more details of your hardware, and version of Ubuntu that you are using

Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
Nuc10i3FNH
Intel® Core™ i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz

I can not use server version because my usbc network adapter does not work with server. The netwrokadapter on the board is not stable anymore (bad connectivity)

(27-Apr-2023, 10:59 PM)Tecko Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-Apr-2023, 09:54 PM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
Nuc10i3FNH
Intel® Core™ i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz

I can not use server version because my usbc network adapter does not work with server. The netwrokadapter on the board is not stable anymore (bad connectivity)

I tested and intall 1.2.9 and 1.2.10 and those are working without problems. Something stranges is going one. I did first install the older fw`s. Now 1.2.11 is responding normally. Damn after reboot problems starting again. I have to test that issue. No problems with the older versions