Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: Getting adverts that cannot be closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using Google Pixel 7 running Android 14. I am getting adverts that cannot be closed. I can go backwards and bring up the post without the advert.
In the forums? This is a google thing that's kind of out of my control.. I'll try and see if I can disable google ads for the forums later today (or tonight)...
I am reporting it more for your attention, but please do not disable adverts as it affects income.
(27-Nov-2023, 05:28 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]I am reporting it more for your attention, but please do not disable adverts as it affects income.

It's ok.. It'll be available for other parts of the system. Problem is resolved now?
Yes, no more adverts.
(28-Nov-2023, 09:12 AM)Snoopy8 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, no more adverts.
Thanks.

Some day I'm going to look into adSense again. Some money coming in from other channels for the project is always good. More importantly, keeping up to date on how this Google Adsense works is a skill that may come in useful some day. Gaining/learning that knowledge is priceless IMO.