Update Your Actions For Google
The first step is to change your existing Actions For Google app to use the new authentication method. Actions For Google is first discussed at page 4 in the previous tutorial.
- Go to the Actions on Google console.
- Select your Home Assistant app.
- On the right hand menu, under advanced options, click Account Linking
- Expand Linking Type, and set the two drop-down boxes like so:
- Now expand Client Information and enter the following:
- Expand Configure Client (Optional) and make sure the checkbox is off
- Go to the top of the page, click the Save button.
- Finally, click the Test button to regenerate the application.
And that’d complete the Actions For Google re-configuration. It’s time to update Home Assistant to remove all the legacy settings.
Comment from: Flav Visitor
Ok for assistant on my phone but Google home does not works anymore…
Any help appreciated !
Comment from: Member
This works for me both on the phone and Google home. e.g.
turn on the lights in the [room name].
What voice command did you try to do?