Unlinking Your Existing Broken App
If you have previously hooked up Home Assistant to Google Assistant before. You need to unlink your existing instance and re-authorise the new app. This is because 0.80 have changed the login authentication to oAuth, the existing connection is not going to work anyway. To unlink:
- Start Google Home app on your mobile
- Click on the profile button
- Select “Setup Device”
- Select “Works With Google Home”
- Under Linked Services, select the test Actions for Google app
- A dialog prompt will pop up, Tap the words ‘Unlink Account‘
- Tap on the words ‘unlink’
- And you’re done. Your old app has been unlinked.
Comment from: Flav Visitor
Hey there. Ok for assistant on my phone but Google home does not works anymore… Any help appreciated !
Comment from: Member
This works for me both on the phone and Google home. e.g.
turn on the lights in the [room name].
What voice command did you try to do?