This review is written based on the following gear:
- Marantz SC-11S1 pre-amplifier
- Marantz SM-11S1 power amplifier
- Audio-GD DI-2014
- Furutech GT-2 USB
- Jetway NF9C running Snakeoil OS (v1.4.0 with Squeezlite 1.64 only)
- JS2 power supply with Hashimoto Choke, Hashimoto Transformer and Jensen caps
- Kimber SilverStreak XLR
- Achtung silver RCA
- PSAudio P5 (Furutech fuse)
- ClearAudio Diamond power cables
- Sine world GPO
Comment from: Thuan Bui Visitor
Totally agreed with your review. Having installed and lived with two small Furutech fuses for 24 hours (obviously not burned in yet), I’ve found them to possess those characteristics that you described.
I’ve seen more expensive fuses advertised else where, so I think these Furutech are pretty cost effective especially for what they do to our gear. Thanks for the good work.
Comment from: giorgia Visitor
Comment from: Julio Ramos Visitor
As i changed the amp and dac inlets to furutech Fi-09 and sow a justification for the investment/84€ each; will look ahead for the fuse. Thanks for the in-depth review.