Yet another beta relase, 0.1.5 (pre-release-20160904)
Note this is just a firmware release, if you are new to Snakeoil please download and install the ISO first.
Changelog since pre-release-20160801
- Ability to install/uninstall most software players from the Snakeoil tab now. Select Install to have the player show up in the Software tab or Not Installed to uninstall the player from the computer and not shown in the Software tab.
- Added support for RoonServer and JRiver MediaCenter 22 (RoonBridge and RoonServer is available only on 64 bits version)
- Added new backend code for various features
- Cleaned up and simplify some existing backend code
- Don’t return any remote web client when no software players are installed
- Fixed up executable path detection for players (no more false positives for players that’s uninstalled)
- Allow one to update firmware/modules tagged as generic