Introducing the first 64 bit release of Snakeoil! Many things are changed under the hood (refer to the forum threads for detail Changelog). The highlights of the current release are:
- Focus on 32 bit and 64 bit now (instead of Atom vs generic). You can still upgrade to a customised kernel after installation to take full advantage of your current CPU
- Firmware and Kernel upgrade feature should be relatively well tested and deemed stable. These two features are now out of beta test and available in the System tab
- RoonBridge support if you install Snakeoil 64 bits (requires manual installation)
- HQPlayer Network Audio Adapter support (requires manual installation)
- Tired of the default colour scheme? Change it in the System tab.
And for the beta testers:
- Ability to install deb packages (1 file at a time for now)
- Ability to change boot kernel and parameters
Please go to the forums for further details:
This is the first release of the 64 bit Snakeoil, so expect issues. Please leave comments below, or post in the forums and describe the problems you are facing.