Merging Technologies - Ravenna/AES67 Support
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back To Main
- Quick Start Guide
- Language Translation
- Native DSD Support
- NF9C BIOS Setup For USB
- Recover From A Failed Custom Kernel
- Ubiquity Partitioning
- Persistent USB
- Different Machines For LMS and Squeezelite
- Build Your Own Custom Kernel
- Custom Kernel To Install Snakeoil OS
- Merging Technologies - Ravenna/AES67 Support
- Sideload Snakeoil Firmware
Back To Main
This document is work in progress.
- Requires Snakeoil Blind Testing 1.1.3 and above. Update your firmware to the latest version.
- Requires activation to access the WebApp features. But it'd still work in the free edition.
- Right now this potentially only works on your first Ethernet device (eth0)
- Download a Ravenna Kernel from the forums.
- Upload this kernel by dropping the file into the install windows in the System menu:
- Reboot your Snakeoil PC to use the new kernel.
- Confirm you are using the Ravenna Kernel by looking at the Snakeoil Dashboard:
- You will also see a new audio device "Merging RAVENNA" in the player's status panel.
- Download the user space client: Butler
- Upload module to your Snakeoil PC
- Go to the players section. In the Audio State panel, click on the words "Merging Ravenna" to configure the virtual audio device:
- Select any player that allow you to configure the ALSA device.
- Select the "MERGING RAVENNA" as your output device.
- Click "Save and Restart Players" button to finish.