Snakeoil Forums

Full Version: v0.1.5a (Power Cable)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bsod.gif]

This is one of those bugs what is hard to trace and hard to find out what's wrong. I guess coz Snakeoil OS is not strictly a pure Ubuntu distro. The custom modifications is gonna do unpredictable things. The silver lining is these MPD issues tells me my music library is 100% trouble/problem free! Baeh

Anyway, found an example of how MPD will crash and I have fixed that. Hopefully this'd also fix all the random problems everybody else is seeing.

Please download this test firmware and play around with it. If MPD develop a problem you should see some additional debug messages in the Software Tab -> Player Status, like the following picture (see the highlighted red box):

[Image: Player_Status_Trouble_Shooting.png]

Cut and paste the error message and post it in this thread. If I don't see anybody reporting problems in 1-2 weeks I'd start spinning a new ISO.

DOWNLOADS
[attachment=134][attachment=133]

CHANGELOG (Since 0.1.5)
 0000048[web-app] Fix MPD crashing issues (agent_kith)
 0000045[web-app] Display error message when player fails to start (agent_kith)
 0000049[web-app] Remove this "mixer_type none" message from console output (agent_kith)
 0000047[players] Native Apple Lossless not working in LMS/Squeezelite (ISO only) (agent_kith)
 0000046[web-app] Make cyclictest report time in nanoseconds (Reported by M@jor) (agent_kith)
MPD issues please post in the MPD 0.1.5 support thread. Everything else just post in this thread. Thanks