[SOLVED] Upmpdcli configfile
Where can I find the Upmpdcli configfile?
I would like to edit the radio list.

Best regards
Kallesprätt
 Go to solution Reply

(20-May-2019, 05:01 PM)kallesprätt Wrote: Where can I find the Upmpdcli configfile?

Best regards
Kallesprätt

The configuration file is in:
Code:
/etc/upmpdcli.conf
Snakeoil Operating System - Music, your way!

(21-May-2019, 08:25 AM)agent_kith Wrote:
(20-May-2019, 05:01 PM)kallesprätt Wrote: Where can I find the Upmpdcli configfile?

Best regards
Kallesprätt

The configuration file is in:
Code:
/etc/upmpdcli.conf

Thanks!

I´m still not able to edit the radiolist, I searched for upmpdcli.conf and found it on several places, which one to edit? I deleted almost every radiostation in /etc/upmpdcli.conf but they are still visible in my controlpoint.

Best regards
Kallesprätt

(25-Aug-2019, 04:17 PM)kallesprätt Wrote: I´m still not able to edit the radiolist, I searched for upmpdcli.conf and found it on several places, which one to edit? I deleted almost every radiostation in /etc/upmpdcli.conf but they are still visible in my controlpoint.

Best regards
Kallesprätt
Have you restarted upmpdcli? The configuration file is likely only loaded at startup, so everytime you modify the configuration file, you'll need to restart the process. Clicking on the "Restart player(s)" button at the end of the players page should do the trick.

If all else fails, try rebooting the PC.

(26-Aug-2019, 07:45 AM)agent_kith Wrote:
(25-Aug-2019, 04:17 PM)kallesprätt Wrote: I´m still not able to edit the radiolist, I searched for upmpdcli.conf and found it on several places, which one to edit? I deleted almost every radiostation in /etc/upmpdcli.conf but they are still visible in my controlpoint.

Best regards
Kallesprätt
Have you restarted upmpdcli? The configuration file is likely only loaded at startup, so everytime you modify the configuration file, you'll need to restart the process. Clicking on the "Restart player(s)" button at the end of the players page should do the trick.

If all else fails, try rebooting the PC.

I have always used "sudo reboot" after every change in the config file but nothing has happend. Tonight i checked in all of the upmpdcli.conf files, and when I edited the radiolist in  /var/www/players/upmpdcli/upmpdcli.conf.template then my edited radiolist appears in my controlpoint.

Best Regards
Kallesprätt

(27-Aug-2019, 03:32 AM)kallesprätt Wrote: I have always used "sudo reboot" after every change in the config file but nothing has happend. Tonight i checked in all of the upmpdcli.conf files, and when I edited the radiolist in  /var/www/players/upmpdcli/upmpdcli.conf.template then my edited radiolist appears in my controlpoint.
My bad. I forgotten about that. Sorry.

Will keep a note in the wiki on that, and finish updating the page when I have a bit more time on my hands.

Edit: Your changes might disappear everytime you do an update. I'll see if there is a workaround for that also.
[-] The following 1 user Likes agent_kith's post:
  • kallesprätt